GammaRebels, an intensive accelerator program for technology startups, is just about to begin the enrollment of projects in IT/Internet/mobile sector. The closing date for applications is the 20th of October 2012.
GammaRebels accelerator has been established by HardGamma Ventures Fund, which nurtures the growth of young companies by providing them with investment and mentoring. Young entrepreneurs enrolled in the program will receive early stage funding as well as substantive support of the world class experts in IT, VC and marketing.
The participants in this edition will be picked from among applicants and then invited to Warsaw, to new GammaRebels and HardGamma headquarters. Here, in a creatively arranged office space, supported by world class mentors, they will be working on their projects. The program will last three months, from November 2012 till the end of January 2013, and will end with a Demo Day during which the participants will pitch their projects to potential investors, both from Poland and abroad.
It’s also worthy to note that HardGamma Group is partnering with Google in Google’s Developers Startup Pack, as well as with Microsoft, within the framework of Microsoft BizSpark and BizSpark Plus initiative. That’s why, apart from a cash investment of up to €12,000, the participants will receive from these companies up to $80,000 worth of cloud services.
‘All of the startups qualified for the accelerator program will receive funding – says Krzysztof Kowalczyk, Managing Partner with HardGamma Ventures. – ‘A good example of how a company can benefit from the participation in our program is Appvetica. They took part in the first edition of GammaRebels and now they’re considered one of the best developing mobile laboratories in the region. They have developed over a dozen mobile applications for the global market’– underlines Kowalczyk. – ‘Irrespective of the deadline for the submission of applications to participate in the upcoming edition of GammaRebels, we invite all companies looking for the best available early stage funding to contact us any time of the year. You can also meet us and talk to us during various events such as Google for Entrepreneurs on the 27th of September in Wrocław (Poland), Facebook hackathon in Warsaw (Poland) on the 28th of September, or Pirate Summit meets GeeksOnAPlane in Berlin on the 29th of September’. – adds Kowalczyk.
The Project Manager is Magdalena Kwoska, who boasts an extensive experience in launching new brands and companies, combined with practical knowledge of the internet startups scene.
Benefits from participation in the program:
- A cash investment of up to €12,000 in return for 10% equity,
– $20.000 worth of cloud services from Google (Google App Engine or Google Cloud Storage, or a combination of both),
– $60.000 worth of cloud services from Microsoft (Windows Azure platform),
– Support from the best mentors and coaches,
– Office space in the center of Warsaw along with the address for company registration,
– Possibility to pitch the idea to potential investors from Poland and abroad during a Demo Day.
Minimum requirements for participants:
- Your startup team needs to have at least one person taking care of the technical aspects of the project,
– Very good command of English,
– Your project has to be ‘universal’, i.e. it could be implemented all over the world.
Wish to join us? Apply now!